This page details the requirements of projects as they progress through stages of development.
Use the Post button when your project is ready to advance to the next level! See also: Resources
🚧 Define questions to answer with data about issues that matter.
- Your questions hint at what data will be needed, helping to scope the project.
- Acquiring data to meet the challenge is realistic within our time limits.
👪 Collecting resources together in a shared space.
- Our team members have agreed to work together for the duration of the event.
- We are obtaining data, and sharing it in a space accessible to everyone.
⚗️ Scoping of data collection and prototyping strategy.
- Check the metadata and context of your data, the credibility of your sources.
- A shared repository has been set up, your work on code and data is backed up.
🎨 Evaluating and explaining to fellow humans.
- Annotate key datasets to explain your understanding of the structure and content.
- Make wireframes or sketches of your idea, attaching it here as an image.
🐣 Efforts to improve the quality of the output.
- We have checked the rights / licenses / permissions to use all assets, data, and code.
- Link any third-party resources, data schema or code frameworks in your documentation.
🎈 Gaining insights on the problem defined in the beginning.
- Gain more depth by exploring data with visualisations and interfaces.
- While correlating and linking data fields, we are critical of causality.
- Contact with the maintainers is possible to ask questions or send feedback.
🚀 Thinking about audience and making the results public.
- The full results of this work have been showcased and published under an open license.
- The necessary infrastructure for hosting is available, and can be maintained.
- We have correctly attributed all sources, and thanked all contributors.