This page details the requirements of projects as they progress through stages of development. Use the Post button when your project is ready to advance to the next level! See also: Resources
🚧 This is an idea or challenge description
- The challenge is well documented, including links to data sources or contacts.
- We accept this challenge, deemed realistic within the time limits of the event.
👪 A team has formed and started a project
- We have a shared channel or working area for our team to speak and collaborate.
- The team members are committed to working together for the duration of the event.
⚗️ Scoping research has been done and documented
- A source code repository or shared folder has been set up and shared with the team.
- We have better defined the achievable scope of the project, and have documented our basic intent.
🎨 Initial designs have been sketched and shared
- Everyone on the team was able to contribute to the design and attach their ideas or questions.
- We have used a wireframing tool, or just pen and paper, to sketch and share a vision for the project.
🐣 A prototype of the idea has been developed
- This prototype was created by our team. Contributions from others do not include major functionality, and is less than 20% of the codebase.
- We own the rights, use open licenses, or received written permission for all data, assets and software demonstrated in our prototype.
🎈 The prototype has been deployed and presented
- A demo or presentation has been made accessible, and shared here along with the sources.
- Every team member is thanked, and any third-party assets or software are attributed.
🚀 This project is live and available to the public
- The results of our project can be obtained under an open license.
- It is possible to contact the maintainers with questions and feedback.