- swissinfo.ch in 10 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Code & data from SRF Data, the data-driven journalism unit of Swiss Radio and TV, is available at srfdata.github.io. See also the SRG-SSR APIs and their documentation.
- The recent UNESCO hackathon and their portal opendata.unesco.org, Resources for IMLD 2020, as well as the Atlas of World Languages in Danger and the UNESCO Courier.
- The Opendata.ch / Forum Helveticum hackathon: Mehrsprachigkeit 4.0. See also the results from the recent BBC news Hack on multilingual media.
- At opendata.swiss you can discover open datasets such as the most frequent languages and national languages by neighbourhood from Swiss cities, cantons and federal administrations.
- The open Dataset Collections at Datahub are maintained by the Open Knowledge community, covering datasets of global interest.
- Inspiring projects and data can be found in the Hacks/Hackers and Global Editors Network communities.