What's needed to have a more vivid conversation on SWI-Website?
Automatic Comment approval
Automatic Comment Approval
To have a conversation/discussion on the website the exchange posts an responses need to appear immediatly
- Users do not see if an article is already has been commented on, if the comment is in is written in another language
- enable Cross-linguistic discussions
- Bringing the international community together
- Easier overview of perception of the Articles in each language/culture
- Pick up language silos
- Greater user participation
- Successful Medium.com idea "Adapt Mark-to-Comment"
- Allow users to create and edit in their Comments Reference to text passages on take.
- Especially interesting for power users
- Users are already informed in the article that comments are available
- discussions are easier to follow
- On the one hand: Significantly increase the reward for a signup and communicate
- On the other hand: significantly reduce the effort for a signup
- Social Login (SSO possibilities) of the Top Social Networks
- More registered users
- Better personalization
- Simple administration
- A community with active, registered users is better than an anonymous bulletin board